Scarce Brady CDV of General Alfred Torbert and friends Captain Craig Wadsworth and Harry Winsor.
Residence was not listed;
Enlisted on 5/23/1862 as a Captain.
On 5/23/1862 he was commissioned into
US Volunteers Adie-De-Camp
He Resigned on 7/16/1864
* Capt 5/23/1862 (Captain & Additional Aide-de-Camp)
* Major 3/13/1865 by Brevet (Cold Harbor, VA)
* Lt Colonel 3/13/1865 by Brevet (Trevillian Station, VA)
born in New York
Enlisted on 10/14/1861 as a Sergeant.
On 10/14/1861 he mustered into "I" Co. PA 6th Cavalry
He was discharged on 7/28/1863
* 2nd Lieut 11/29/1861
* 1st Lieut 6/10/1862
* Capt 4/4/1863
Intra Regimental Company Transfers:
* 3/1/1863 from company I to Field & Staff
* 8/10/1863 from Field & Staff to company G
top of page